Friday, September 25, 2009

1 Corintios 13: 4-7 (1 Corinthians 13: 4-7)

4. El amor es sufrido, es benigno; el amor no tiene envidia, el amor no es jactancioso, no se envanece;
5. no hace nada indebido, no busca lo suyo, no se irrita, no guarda rencor;
6. no se goza de la injusticia, mas se goza de la verdad.
7. Todo lo sufre, todo lo cree, todo lo espera, todo lo soporta.

  • This is apostle Paul's definition of what love is, how it's suppose to be. As I read this I cannot help but think that as Paul wrote this Jesus was in his thoughts. Reason being, because this is the love that Jesus showed us.
  • I must admit there is something about "el amor es sufrido, es benigno," that keeps me wondering. I cannot help but think that there is more meaning to that part. it does not fit in my mind that it is that simple, that there is more. I may be wrong, it might just be that simple.
  • There is much to strive for, this being the definition of love, of God's love, the love Jesus Christ showed us, this is what I want my definition of love to be. I do not want it to just be my definition, I want to live it, I want to love like Jesus loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment